- SELF DEVELOPMENT
- TIME MANAGEMENT
- WORK AT HOME TIPS
Thank you for visiting earnfromhomeinfo.com. Here, we provide you with important information needed to start you off finding legitimate work at home jobs and home-based businesses.
Work from Home Jobs Reality Check
If you are interested in working from home part-time or ful-time, learning how it works in reality is very important. While various home based opportunities and jobs provide easy ways of earning money, it doesn’t mean that you won’t find companies promising easy money working from home. Unfortuantely most of these promises pause as work from home scams. Doing thorough homework will enable your learning on identifying these scams.
Doing some jobs and businesses from home does not require you to have any specialised training ands kills, but others may require you to posses relevant training and skills. While some jobs may be lucrative, others pay very little. If your interest is starting a work at home business, upfront start up costs may be involve through varying depending on the type of business you would like to consider starting.
Work From Home Tools You May Need
If you have internet access and a computer, you can start working right away from home. However, there are important tools you need to successfully work from home as listed below:
- A separate space for work, spare room or a home office
- A Printer – (I recommend this 2-in-1 printer from Amazon/ Jumia)
- A separate phone line or cell phone
- USB Headset (linked to Amazon or Jumia)
Work from Home Job Types
Different types of work from home jobs exist both offline and online. Researching jobs that best fit your interests and skills is very important. You can choose to work from home as an employee, independent contractor or a freelancer. Below is a list of work from home job opportunities that are popular:
- Article, Blog and Web Copy Writing
- Customer Service
- Virtual Assistant
- Data Entry
- Internet Marketer
- Online Chat & Email
- Search Engine Evaluator
- Web Designer
- Graphic Designer
- Accounting and Bookkeeping
- Call Center
- Social Media Consultant
- Search Engine Optimizer
- Online Tutoring
Work from Home Jobs Hiring Companies
There is an increase in work from home jobs and many indiviuals and companies worldwide are hiring workers to work from home in order to get their tasks done more efficiently and quickly. Some companies hire through different work at home websites or companies, while others hire home based workers directly. It is important for you research legitimate work from home job companies. This site does most of the hardwork finding for you legitimate work from home hiring companies. Below are some links to finding companies that offer legitimate work from home jobs.
Best Job Boards
We have provided a list of the best job boards and research work from home jobs. You can apply to jobs work from home jobs that match your interest and skills.
- Simply hired
- Writing Career
- Blogging pro
- The ProBlogger Job Board
Micro Job Sites
Quick jobs to earning money fast can be found at the list of sites below. You can provide short service or jobs for a small fee and if any client is interested in your work, you get
- SEO Clerks – www.seoclerks.com
- Cloud Crowd – www.cloudcrowd.com
- Amazon Mturk – www.mturk.com
- Zeerk – www.zeerk.com
- Ten Bux – www.tenbux.com
- Five Squids – www.fivesquids.com
- Gig Bucks – www.gigbucks.com
- Fivers World – www.fiversworld.com
- Fourerr – www.fourerr.com
- Fiverr – www.fiverr.com
Resources for Work from Home
There are some resources you could use to search for work from home jobs and home-based business ideas. Lots of free articles are movided on the list of sites below to provide work from home tips, work from home jobs and business ideas and relevant information. However, you are advised to carry out your own research when you want to use any of these recommended opportunities.
- WAH Adventures – wahadventures.com
- FlexJobs – www.flexjobs.com
Why Work from Home
Working from home has man amazing benefits as listed below:
- The convenience of working from our own living room
- You save money on commuting, fuel and foods
- Office politics become a thing of the past
- Clocking in and out may not be necessary not unless you or the company you are working for has subscribed to time management software tools such as timedoctor2
- You become your own boss
- Choosing your schedules becomes flexible
- You can work in your pajamas
- You get to be close to your children
Searching for Work From Home Jobs
Customer Be Aware: Work from Home Scams
To learn how to identify work from home scams is the best way to avoid them. Probably, many promises of easy work at home opportunities and jobs have been flooded your way, as well as how you can money everyday or month in an easy manner.
Finding work at home jobs attracts lots of scams which are are a growing trend. By conducting a proper research you can be able to spot scam sites or companies quickly. THis will save you money and time or both.
Keep in mind that no legitimate companies or sites will ask for money. However, a small fee may be charged by some legitimate sites for accessing additional resources on these sites or upgrading their memberships. Searching thoroughly to find out the reliability of companies charging a fee to to join is very crucial before spending money on it. We recommend that you read reviews on the sites of your interest to find out what others are saying about those sites, in order to help you in decisionmaking. Monthly or yearly charges may be charged by a few legitimate sites in order to gain access to their job listings, but do not charge high one-time registration fee, or promise easy money or great pay.
When a site or a company promises to help you get a job right away, ask you to send unprofessional emails or provide confidential information, or offer you great pay or offer great pay or easy money be aware that it is a scam. You should avoid these sites like a plague as they sound too good to be true. Common types of work from home scam jobs are listed below:
- Freelance Work from home Job Scams
- Online Writing Job Scams
- Health Care or Medical Billing Scams
- Home Assembly of Crafts Scams
- Home Assembly of Furniture Scams
- Ponzi Schemes
- Pyramid Scams
- Envelop Stuffing Scams
- Data Entry Scams
Tips and Resources for Working from Home
Should you be interested only in setting up a business online from home, there are are important things to keep in mind before getting started:
- Consider if you want to be your own boss
- Availalbe tools and resources to help in becoming successful
- Thoroughly research any business idea you are considering
- Skills and experience needed to be successful
- Decide if the opportunities you are looking for are part-time or full-time jobs.
- What is needed to be invested upfront such as money and time
- Beware of scams that pause as work from home business opportunities
With the advice, links and resources I have given here, you will be ready to start a work at home journey successfully. All the best to you!